Sightlines Initiative is dedicated to developing long-term action research projects with early years' settings.
We have a team of specialist educators, educators and project mentors available to work with early years' settings.
Our key areas of expertise are:
- Learning in the natural environment
- Transforming spaces
- Developing environments of enquiry
- Children and musicality
- Children's expressive languages
- Children's engagement in learning projects
- Wellbeing and happiness
- Enjoying and achieving
- Creative approaches to teaching and learning
If you are interested in developing a project with us, please send an email to admin[at]sightlines-initiative.com with an outline of your ideas.