Sightlines South East Network
About the network
The Sightlines South East Network is a group of early childhood educators, artists, researchers and others committed to developing creative, reflective practice in early childhood and primary education. Its members are part of the Sightlines Network (www.sightlines-initiative.com\membership) which has been evolving since 2000 with a fundamental vision of co-constructed education.
We aim to
- bring together educators from around the South East of England with a shared commitment to creative and reflective practice in early years education
- develop a creative and supportive learning community
- host and support joint action research projects across the network
- organise professional development opportunities and events
- share our work within the network, with other networks and more widely
Please click on the following links to find out more about
The following section is available for our subscribers: log in first to read. If you aren't a subscriber, click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to read article details.